Kwalitycert services is professional ISO 45001 Consultant in Iraq, providing ISO 45001 Certification in Iraq, Erbil, Baghdad, Mosul, Basrah, Najaf, Karbala, Nasiriyah, Sulaymaniyah, Duhok, Kufa, Halbja with the assurance of training, Audit, Documentation, Certify, Templates, Gap Analysis, Implementation, Registration, Consulting services and process at affordable cost to all organizations to get certified under Health Management ISO Certification in Iraq. ISO 45001 Certification in Erbil is an International Standard that specifies condition for an occupational health and safety management system.
ISO 45001 is an international standard that specifies requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system, which is intended to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel.
ISO 45001 replaces OHSAS 18001, which is currently used by over 100,000 organisations worldwide, as the primary OH&S standard used internationally. The new standard enables organisations to proactively improve injury prevention and reduce ill-health, while protecting the organisation’s longevity.
Organisations which currently hold OHSAS 18001 certification now have three years to re-certify, in order to meet the requirements of this new standard. For an Instance, For any construction project, contract time, alleviation of safety risks and budget are the most important factors that need to be held upon. Therefore, a systematic approach that provides the construction company with an opportunity to efficiently achieve compliance with the region’s regulating standards is very much essential. This is where an independent accredited third party inspection and certification body who can offer expert advice and provide commercial and industrial building assessment, permits, construction inspections and crown approvals to ensure your project is completed on time and meet all approvals and standards, comes into play.
What are the advantages of ISO 45001 Certification Consultant in Iraq?
Achieving ISO 45001 Certification in Erbil brings a host of benefits to an organization and its employees:
Reduction of workplace incidents
- Reduced defection and staff turnover, leading to increased effective
- Align your occupational health and safety management to current international trends
- Improve your performance by implementing the latest techniques
- Create a positive health and safety culture through certain top management leadership and stakeholder sharing
- More clarity on occupational health and safety management system issues
- Enhanced leadership involvement and worker sharing in the occupational health and safety management system
- Allows better identification of health hazards and risk
- Ensures compliance with all current regulations worldwide
- Creates consistency throughout the business built around best process
- Improves the efficiency of internal services, reduces accidents, dangers, and downtime.
- Optimize productivity by reducing downtime
- Reputation for safety
- Employee involvement in occupational health and safety
- Cost savings
Kindly contact us email@example.com to get your customized ISO certification programme developed for your organization.