ISO 22000:2018 is an international standard for Food Safety Management System. This helps in controlling hazards related to food. The Standard helps in control from farm to fork. It has a great focus on the risks associated with food. HACCP and Deming cycle are an integral part of the certification. The standard also uses Quality Management System approach to ensure safe food products and uses controlled food chain practices.
What are the ISO 22000 requirements ?
ISO 22000 pushes the producers and suppliers to design and document a strong Food safety management system. The standard contains the specific requirements to the implemented, followed, monitored and continually improve.
- Having holistic food safety policy drafted by the top management for the organization.
- Set objectives that will push human resource to stay comply with the policy.
- Form a strong food safety management team and appoint an Leader for the same
- Frame up a strong communication procedure for both internal and external parties.
- Providing competent resources, infrastructure and right environment for the effective operation of the FSMS.
- Having a strong HACCP and emergency plan
- Framing up the HACCP plan as per the HACCP principles.
- Defining a traceability system for identification of defect product.
- Checking out if the system is in compliance with the FSMS.
- Performing internal audit to check out the compliance thing, take a corrective action on the non conformity of product.
What is HACCP ?
HACCP : Hazard analysis critical control points is an globally recognized tool ,that helps identifying and managing food safety related hazards, when implemented this can provide the customers, public and regulatory agencies confidence that food safety subject is well managed.
What is the difference between HACCP and ISO22000?
HACCP stands for Hazard analysis and critical control point is a food safety tool that prevents the likelihood of hazards.ISO 22000 is a global standard that has been framed to guarantee the safety of global food sector.
Company operating in the field of food, you are required by law to comply with available and globally accepted hygiene regulations in accordance with HACCP guidelines. Also advised that must systematically manage the critical points that affect the safety of food.ISO 22000 is the standard for food safety and is based on HACCP guidelines in accordance with codex and the management principles of ISO 9001.
How to get ISO 22000 Consultant in South Africa?
If you are wondering how to get ISO certification in South AfricaNever ever take a chance. The best solution is to contact Kwalitycert which is a leading global company providing consultation, certification and Audit services with a 100% success rate without any fail in certification process. ISO 22000 registration in South Africais an easy task with the help of Kwalitycert. You can easily reach Kwalitycert by simply visiting www.kwalitycert.com where you can chat can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our experts shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution available in the market.